IMG_20240903_160036_101.jpg

IMG_20240903_160041_779.jpg

IMG_20240903_160056_718.jpg

IMG_20240903_160108_188.jpg

IMG_20240903_160128_991.jpg

IMG_20240903_160325_488.jpg

IMG_20240903_160316_825.jpg

IMG_20240903_160141_146.jpg

Hey guys, are you buying parts off this car or chatting about options? Show some respect for the seller here. THanks

Wouldn't know what I was buying if we weren't discussing specific options on the car.
Sometimes, interest in a rare part has to be drummed up.
The discussions really pushed me into some "extra" parts I might not have known about or cared about.

And speaking of that,
I would like to see what the actual parts are for the B64 option.
Also, is there any difference in the dash for the dual air/temp? Just an extra switch and location on the adjuster?
I'm assuming the H54 is basically the same as H53 but with a few extra parts?
Does anyone know the actual parts that are different than standard brake system as well as what switch or ducting part is different for Dual air/temp?
I would hate for them to get crushed if it's a rarity.

Pics sent to most of who requested I think if I'm missing some let me know. Conversation don't bother me a bit I learn new things everyday by having conversations especially with something as cool as "anti skid braking" on a imperial. I seen the decal when I popped the hood and have never seen it in any of the 80+ c bodies I've had. But I've also had dozens of posts (comments) deleted on sale threads so it is what it is but I dont mind one bit

Last edited:
And speaking of that,

Does anyone know the actual parts that are different than standard brake system as well as what switch or ducting part is different for Dual air/temp?
I would hate for them to get crushed if it's a rarity.
The ducting is in the trunk and the unit is still in place but the ducting has some smaller holes in it in quite a few places. From a quick glance I didn't see anything crazy jump out at me on any of the brakes (they all come off anyway since I run a drive line brake and no front brakes) only major thing I seen was the brake lines appear majorly different but I haven't really had much time to even look over the car since being home.

All the ABS components and wiring harness for abs is sold, @The_Eagles’_Nest graciously made be trip over and removed it all himself for a better part of the day, @traintech55 when that 2 door is ready for pick up I have to deliver some more parts on my way so everything works out

Last edited:
What's the $$ for her complete?
Abs stuff and motor and trans are already gone. Car is junk im pulling stub and rear end rest I'll take an offer on if you want it. Dash is actually in really good shape and will clean up. LH rear door is rust free and straight. All glass is good except windshield. Both bumpers are junk, grill is junk. Has some useable trim on car some is bent and broken.

Dual temp ac box in trunk $100 with ac compressor lines under car are rusty.

Complete dash assembly $300?

Doors $100 each (complete). 2 good doors
Wont be saving anything unless spoken for in advance (besides front stub and rear end and front clip for myself)

Car will be here one more week and it's scrap yard bound. Starting 9/10/24.

8.75 Drums and backing plates 5x5 bolt pattern are also for sale and in very good condition. Complete for $150+shipping or if you only want drums, $50 for pair +shipping, planned on saving but realized rest of my mopars obviously don't run 5x5 pattern.

Last edited:
Back