For Sale 73 imperial Wisconsin

If someone wants the remains of the car as a whole. I pulled front stub and rear end undecided if I'm keeping front clip or not. But the tub and interior can go I'll let it all go for $200 and I can set it on trailer with skiddy

Not sure if you got around to checking on the passenger mirror or if it's off to the crusher. Let me know if you want to sell the mirror and any rear taillight pieces that are salvageable. Thanks.

It is really pitted so it's barely driver quality in my opinion. Car is still here for tonight. I worked late. I'll get pic of tail lights quick and post while it's light out

Chrome surround on RH tail light is spoken for

IMG_20240918_183031_449.jpg

IMG_20240918_183023_254.jpg

IMG_20240918_184351_998.jpg

If you have time to salvage and price the rear left and right lense assemblies and the passenger mirror before it goes away I'd be interested.

Thank you. Guess we will deal with price and shipping costs later. I'm 55379. I think we're an hour and 15 mins drive apart. Shakopee Mn here.

I thought you were in Minnesota, I work in south St Paul 5 days a week so we can meet somewhere to save on shipping cost is your offer whatever it's worth to ya

Definitely meet up to save shipping and price is whatever you think fair. I appreciate you offering it up before it goes away. Maybe more Imp parts to buy in the future too.

Definitely meet up to save shipping and price is whatever you think fair. I appreciate you offering it up before it goes away. Maybe more Imp parts to buy in the future too.
I don't get many imperials often anymore but I am always sure to post what I get on here.

I pulled the body off the trailer. Buddy needed trailer so cars safe for a little longer. $200 for the body. A nice I cracked /uncut complete Dash is worth that alone all glass is good except windshield. 2 of the 4 doors are great.

I bought my '72 dash awhile back and it was already separated from donor. Is it time consuming labor intensive deal to separate your '73 dash from your donor? That is one thing I have not done on any Imp.

20240919_104147.jpg

After doing hundreds the past few years I'm pretty quick at getting them out now days but yes if you have never removed a dash its incredibly over whelming

I'm picking away at parts. I have some stuff off ready to go and some stuff I still have to pull yet. I'll make. Post when everything is pulled and I'll pm the people and we can get squared away, @DocMcNeedy cash is fine for you since your close enough I'll meet you. But the rest of you guys I have pay pal or money order

I will be close by with the cash $$$.I can drive to your workplace when time is right. Just a recap for me: mirror, 2 rear assembly units and maybe dash if no hassle. Let me know what fair price you want for those items when it's convenient. No rush. You are doing all the work pulling. Thanks.

Back