WANTED 76-77 Chrysler Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetmachine

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a nice 76-77 Newport 4 door sedan. Might consider a hardtop or a 2 door as well. The criteria I'm looking for is one with a 400 4bbl or 440 4bbl, A/C, tilt wheel, and cruise. Also, looking for one with no rust or mechanical issues and preferably under original 50k miles and reasonably priced within a 250 radius of the 46060 zip code. Thank you FCBO.

Looking for a nice 76-77 Newport 4 door sedan. Might consider a hardtop or a 2 door as well. The criteria I'm looking for is one with a 400 4bbl or 440 4bbl, A/C, tilt wheel, and cruise. Also, looking for one with no rust or mechanical issues and preferably under original 50k miles and reasonably priced within a 250 radius of the 46060 zip code. Thank you FCBO.
My car fits the bill exactly except that it is not a Newport, is a 4 door hardtop, has 75k miles, is not reasonably priced, and is further than 250 miles from 46060. Other than that...
biggrin.png

Sorry.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
But......... Your car is like new in every-way including all the mechanical parts......... Suspension....... Ac system........ Ect.........

My car fits the bill exactly except that it is not a Newport, is a 4 door hardtop, has 75k miles, is not reasonably priced, and is further than 250 miles from 46060. Other than that... :D
Sorry.

Haha. Well after his Auto Temp II post I don't blame him for not wanting to sell it cheap anyways plus his car is nicer than 95% formals out there. I figure I would post this ad because I know it will take a while to find the right car anyways. I have to have tilt because I'm 6'3 and 240lbs and half my body is my legs so... just throwing this out there anyways. I might also inquire about a Formal Wagon or Gran Fury or Royal Monaco with the same options as well.

But......... Your car is like new in every-way including all the mechanical parts......... Suspension....... Ac system........ Ect.........

My car fits the bill exactly except that it is not a Newport, is a 4 door hardtop, has 75k miles, is not reasonably priced, and is further than 250 miles from 46060. Other than that...
biggrin.png

Sorry.

Thank you. :D. Yes, I am very proud that I know that this car is now mechanically perfect as new. And I'm finally driving it!!! Yay!

That's a nice looking Newport, although if it's near Bufffalo it may still be under a couple feet of snow.

Thanks everyone. That is a nice car. A little far away but, I have a line on one and waiting to sell my truck.

You better keep us abreast.

Or was it, you better give us a breast? I dunno. You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back