All Mopar winter swap meet in Columbus,OH

He's out of control, I tell ya. We're going to soon see him on a reality show.

< Sent from my tablet >

I've run a muck (whatever the **** that means ;) ).

I am out of room & I have to figure out how to rent another storage unit without telling my wife.

That Ironshield car cover is cheap protection until you get an additional structure built if that's your plan. It'll keep ithe Imp dry under any conditions and it breathes too.

Just tell her you're starting a new business venture so you can build her dream house...
You might be able to milk that one for several years.

I've run a muck (whatever the **** that means ;) ).

I am out of room & I have to figure out how to rent another storage unit without telling my wife.

I happen to have rented the first floor of my storage building to just such a guy with a compulsive motorcycle collecting desease. He appears once a year in January and shells out the rent for the whole year out of his secret account he never wants anything to have confirmed on paper. For his wife I'm just a friend who lets him put his stuff in for free. :)

Last edited:
I went to the swap meet today. It was a pretty good show. I didn't find any of the items on my list, but I got a new trunk mat and a hard pan gasket for my 727 transmission. Sorry Bob no luck for you. There were not any cars there, so no pictures. The weather was nice upper 30's and sunny, but there is salt on all the roads from the ice we had yesterday, so no car in the parking lot either.

Back