Anybody want a 65 polara 4-speed body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

northbay65

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Contact seller
65 polara 500 have all parts and orig motor And 4- speed hurst shifter. Buckets and console, body has rust California car black plates. Otherwise I will cut up and sell unneeded parts, 4- speed will go into the convertible
and she still runs great did some donuts out back last week!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
So you have a complete clutch & manual brake assembly, hump, and Hurst shifter in that car.
Also the floor shift column?

65 polara 500 have all parts and orig motor And 4- speed hurst shifter. Buckets and console, body has rust California car black plates.

:welcome::sSig_greetingsthor:....... You came to the right place to find an interest in your Dodge... Looks rough but saveable..... More info please.
What is the original motor....... ?

So you have a complete clutch & manual brake assembly, hump, and Hurst shifter in that car.
Also the floor shift column?

yes all of it,just wondering if I should Frankenstein the convert or sell the coupe

yes all of it,just wondering if I should Frankenstein the convert or sell the coupe

How about a little more information on both cars...... What is the original engine from the Polara....? What condition is the convertible in....? More pictures would be great....! we love pictures here..... almost as much as information.

A lot of guys would love to convert their slushboxes to 4 speeds. An A-Z package like that would be in demand I think.

< Sent from my tablet >

Is the car still in California? I would live to convert mine to a four speed. Sorry to all you purists.

65 polara 500 have all parts and orig motor And 4- speed hurst shifter. Buckets and console, body has rust California car black plates. Otherwise I will cut up and sell unneeded parts, 4- speed will go into the convertible
and she still runs great did some donuts out back last week!

Looks like the perfect car for my wife to drive to work SHE CANT HURT IT . Are you IN California

its definitely a derby car, she could end up hurting someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back