WANTED brake/clutch pedal assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

furylover

Reaction score
Contact seller
looking for a power brake/clutch pedal package for 67 fury2. i can do some work on my non-power pedal setup if needed but would be nice to avoid the Gerry-rigging.

Congratulations, you are after one of the hardest to find parts out there. I am not trying to be a smart *** here, but manual trans pedals with the power brake option are very rare. Keep watching for properly equipped parts cars as that is about the only likely prospect of finding this pedal set.

Someone could make a fortune re-producing stick setup pedals and center hump assemblies for C-Bodies, especially the '66 Furys, and I suspect some enterprising company will eventually make that happen.

Dave

Congratulations, you are after one of the hardest to find parts out there. I am not trying to be a smart *** here, but manual trans pedals with the power brake option are very rare. Keep watching for properly equipped parts cars as that is about the only likely prospect of finding this pedal set.

Someone could make a fortune re-producing stick setup pedals and center hump assemblies for C-Bodies, especially the '66 Furys, and I suspect some enterprising company will eventually make that happen.

Dave
I know reproduction B body shifter humps are out there, has anyone tried one in a C and would it work?

looking for a power brake/clutch pedal package for 67 fury2. i can do some work on my non-power pedal setup if needed but would be nice to avoid the Gerry-rigging.

Are you converting to a stick or is it already and going to the power brakes?

Are you converting to a stick or is it already and going to the power brakes?
it's already a stick (3 on the tree), but i have a fresh brake booster i grabbed at the junk yard and rebuilt thinking what a breeze it'll be to make that upgrade. smh. i think i can probably modify this one to work. didn't realize i was looking for the grail. i checked all the sport furys in the yard thinking there's got to be one here. they're all stripped out.

Fusey pedals are much harder to find!
Makes no sense to repop a hump when there are no pedals available.

Makes no sense to repop a hump when there are no pedals available.
There's no hump anymore because everybody said, Where can I buy a C-body hump? and then didn't buy them.
I committed to buy one and when they came out I bought it. Nobody else did.
I bet a dozen guys have come here saying they want to convert to a 4 speed and how can they do it. You tell them and they all bail when they find out you can't simply pull one out and stick the other in.

I've never seen one in the yards. C body with extant pedals. This car in local yard had a S6 with three on tree. Has had a cobbled floor shift "conversion". Pedals were gone when I discovered it twelve to fourteen years ago. Car still sits today. I did sweep it out a few years ago to ascertain floor condition. Seems good. Murray Park have any left?? Seems he might be the to-go guy for these. Or was.

100_0291.jpg

100_5553.JPG

100_5554.JPG

Why Ma Mopar decided to make two different pedal assemblies for 3/4 spd manual cars is beyond me.....just does not make any sense dolar wise to do that IMO. But in all the years I have been looking at C-bodies I think I have only seen one power brake manual floor shifted C-body, believe it was a 68 Newport that was local to me at the time.

I have a set of Manual brake pedals, Hump and Z-bar I picked up many many moons ago on the closing minutes of a swap meet in Eastern WA.....grabbed it all for $50! Might one day end up in my 68 Chrysler T/C wagon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back