C-Body Wheel and Tire Survey

Which wheels and tires do you like on C-Bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'Special" Editions" thread, post #166

113633-2012-new-wheels-2-jpg.jpg

I joined FCBO to understand some of the comments made about the wheel/tire choice on one of MY cars. It was fine .. it wasn't contentious, I wasn't defensive, but people had various opinions, pro and con.

Since then, I have seen many observations here about wheel/tire choices seen on C-bodies. Most recently, it was this one (not mine) that just sold - some folks preferred OEM style whitewalls, some folks liked it "as-is", etc.:

View attachment 109568

So, here's a survey question: Which wheels and tires do you like on C-bodies?

Even if you don't post anything, please try to take time to vote?

Survey will run for TWO months (or until it fizzles out, whichever is sooner), you get to vote on one, two, or three responses out of the four choices, you can change your votes later, and the survey result percentages will be public.

The last survey choice is intended to indicate "people will do whatever they want -- their car, their money -- so I might like it, I might not".

I tried to keep it simple and short. I didn't eliminate the "slammed cars" (I like some of 'em), the "donks" (I wouldn't do that) or "monster truck wheels/tires" (I wouldn't do that) for example .. somebody might like those looks and they can vote accordingly.

Feel free to post pics of things you like, or things you wouldn't do .. but can we please refrain from any NEGATIVE PERSONAL comments (e.g., "that car is stupid and so is its owner") that aren't really needed to make our opinions known? This is intended to be informative and interesting.

If folks participate, I think I know how this will turn out. I have written down the percentages I think we'll see .. but I could be surprised. :)
I go for factory wheels and tires. Thanks

googled "1965 Fury" and it showed up with about hundreds of others. Color caught my attention, and then the wheels. You know this car?
It looks just like my Father-in-law's, the one in my avatar. Same color and that's not a factory color for 65.

See
62233-7c594454833d55676113bdf8642210cb.jpg

Back