Carlisle 2013 Pictures

We got first in the '69-'78 C-bodies with our '70 Newport convertible. My father restored it back in '99-'01 & has only washed the car since, never even buffed it since it was painted. We were really excited to find out we won, no less first!! :eek:ccasion14:
IMG_1096.jpgIMG_1098.jpgIMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

We all have seen cars win there with 50 mods in stock class, they don't police it and that's fine. That's why its called the fun field

We all have seen cars win there with 50 mods in stock class, they don't police it and that's fine. That's why its called the fun field

Absolutely......as long as it isn't clownish with 22's and other associated gaudy donked mods. BTW, I didn't see a single donked C-Body at Carlisle.

I saw a car with huge rims......but if "donked" means big rims AND lowered, than no, I didn't notice any "donked" rides.

I did see insane sized wheels for sale in the Midway vendor tent.

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

Aaah!!, you know what, I stand corrected....that's where I saw the huge rims. Just assumed because I remember them it was on a car. Its all becoming one big blur now.

Year One had their 69 Plymouth B body convertible with those wheels on display.... I guess to demonstrate extremely poor taste in car mods.

I'm really burned out any anything bling now. I mean, not even a chrome license plate frame.

I agree but the trend has gone waaaay away from chrome. Dodge even offers many of its new vehicles with the blacktop package (no chrome whatsoever).

Back