Carlisle 2024

Add the cooler
Then it will be Carlisle or Bust
Omni
IMG_1838.JPG

OK, dumb question... I'm sure at least one of you guys have run into this.

I'm bringing a different car than what I registered. I kind of assume I can just wander into the building where they give out the goody bags and tell them what happened.

Am I correct in this assumption?

I'm bringing a different car than what I registered. I kind of assume I can just wander into the building where they give out the goody bags and tell them what happened.

Yes.

Well, yes. But I think I you can go to the little house just inside Gate 3, and change it over there.

Well, yes. But I think I you can go to the little house just inside Gate 3, and change it over there.

Rip is probably correct. It's an easy switch but it is likely at the house upon entry. However the goody bag place is called guest services for a reason .

Rip is probably correct. It's an easy switch but it is likely at the house upon entry. However the goody bag place is called guest services for a reason .

Yes John you are correct, but I would assume Dave and Rip are right too. We had this happen a couple years ago in 2022 when we brought the Great Pumpkin Fury and our former big beige ‘73 wagon. We brought the pumpkin for the survivors tent and were going to bring the yellow S/23 to put in the c-body row to have two 1970 Furys, we had the S/23 registered but it was still being restored at the time so we took the wagon instead. Once we got to the showfield, put the pumpkin in the survivors tent and set up behind the wagon, I went to guest services for the goody bag and explained what happen and they had no problem changing it and printing a new window card.

Yes John you are correct, but I would assume Dave and Rip are right too. We had this happen a couple years ago in 2022 when we brought the Great Pumpkin Fury and our former big beige ‘73 wagon. We brought the pumpkin for the survivors tent and were going to bring the yellow S/23 to put in the c-body row to have two 1970 Furys, we had the S/23 registered but it was still being restored at the time so we took the wagon instead. Once we got to the showfield, put the pumpkin in the survivors tent and set up behind the wagon, I went to guest services for the goody bag and explained what happen and they had no problem changing it and printing a new window card.

I wouldn't bother changing it if it were in class. Who's gonna know.

@Boydsdodge admires the engine bay. Heading out soon!
I wouldn't bother changing it if it were in class. Who's gonna know.
Yep, exactly. Been there, same class cars but brought a different one then planned, said/did nothing, no issue.

@73 New Yorker came to greet @Boydsdodge and myself in Bloomington. Great chat over lunch. Three beautiful New Yorkers to behold. Checked out the engines and drove off east.

IMG_3237.jpeg

Last edited:
Time for lunch at in Wheeling, PA. Getting closer!

PS: yes, all three cars were parallel parked.

IMG_3258.jpeg

Back