Death in the family

I call my mother twice a week since my father died, I always like to make her laugh! I wish we could get her to texas but that will never. I have 3 siblings that still live there but I think they just spend her money and share their gloom and doom with her. Ive seen this alot when the father goes first, its sad.

So Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my dad in '76, at 56 years old and mum in '12, at 93 years old. Sad and sobering. Take solace in good memories and cherish the lessons learned. Our loved ones may be gone physically, but they need never leave our spirits. Good memories are a great blessing.
As to going home to an empty house, I've never been in that situation, but would suggest you be careful in that. Stay engaged with friends and family. It is not good to be isolated.
God Bless you! Lindsay

I’m sorry you guys, my condolences from the Motor City. I can relate. I just lost my dad in February. Even if you see it on the horizon it’s still one of the hardest things.
2019 Packard Proving Grounds Open House Photos by Marc Rozman_ 381_Original.jpeg

Back