Dodge big trucks

image.jpeg

this is cool truck. year and model anyone?
I do not think it is a factory combination. It is a D400 or larger and they never put pickup beds on anything but D100 and D200 trucks, I'm pretty sure the D300 only got a flatbed or the 9' bed. (It could be a D300)

The truck is a 62-65

Alan

I do not think it is a factory combination. It is a D400 or larger and they never put pickup beds on anything but D100 and D200 trucks, I'm pretty sure the D300 only got a flatbed or the 9' bed. (It could be a D300)

The truck is a 62-65

Alan

hmm.

could be why things are a little "askew" (not dissin' the truck..i still like it) in the red circle. body lines/running boards, bumper have different elevations an coutours?
D400.jpg

hmm.

could be why things are a little "askew" (not dissin' the truck..i still like it) in the red circle. body lines/running boards, bumper have different elevations an coutours?
View attachment 79508
Like I said, pickup beds were not used on the medium duty trucks and not on a D300. The D300 could have either a flat bed or a 9' utility bed (a little diffrent than the step side bed). The standard step side bed was added to this truck.

Alan

New for 1964.. the Crew Cab. 100 and 200, and D and W availability, "Sweptline and Utiline"

Cool looking trucks, then and now. Any body style.

64dge005.jpg

1964 W100 Power Wagon (always liked that name ..even when I didn't know what it meant :)) draggin' an E-body.

1964 Dodge W100 PowerWagon.jpg

I alwayz liked the '60s Crew Cabz but it took ah 40 acre field to turn one around. Read here that you don't take one into the table topz and try to run the two tracker switch backz in the Colorado Rockiez

Back