Found my broadcast sheet!!!

Captainfury

Reaction score
IMG_2165.jpeg
IMG_2165.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg

Thank you for posting — do I read PP43M2F133997 ?

@Captainfury

Take that BSheet, flatten it out with books for a few days, make some color copies of it, and then PUT IT IN A PROTECTIVE SLEEVE AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE SAFE IN THE DARK!

If you put that 50+ year piece of priceless paper on your dashboard at a show the sun will erase all of it in an afternoon. :eek: That's what the copies are for.

@Captainfury

Take that BSheet, flatten it out with books for a few days, make some color copies of it, and then PUT IT IN A PROTECTIVE SLEEVE AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE SAFE IN THE DARK!

If you put that 50+ year piece of priceless paper on your dashboard at a show the sun will erase all of it in an afternoon. :eek: That's what the copies are for.
Thankyou so much Trace 300 Hurst.
I have flattened it out but hadn’t thought about the colour photocopies I will do that in the next few days, and keep the original somewhere VERY safe and in the dark.
Your knowledge on these matters is really valuable.

Thank you for posting — do I read PP43M2F133997 ?
Yes that is correct. I have an old registration paper from 2011 that reads exactly as you have written, and the VIN number on a three day registration I purchased to allow me to drive the Fury from Byron Bay to Sydney says likewise. That drive will always stay with me because at the time of purchase the car needed a LOT of work and it was a 900 km journey. Brakes were almost non existent, lights did nothing, the only gauge was the temperature!!! But she received a fair share of attention’s

definitely scan it, the broadcast sheet for my 70 300 has disappeared ( cant remember where it was safely stashed)............

Since then the Fury has a lot of work done on her and is now a much Mitte
And it's in real nice shape. Carefully flatten it and scan it, save the file and make some nice color copies. I put my originals in clear plastic sleeves and they are in the fireproof safe. The copies are in my notebook.
Thanks for your helpful feedback toolmanmike. It’s being flattened under a few heavy books then will be colour copied a few times, with the origin

Since then the Fury has a lot of work done on her and is now a much better driver. New tank, new brakes, engine cleanup, minor rust all repaired, new shocks, leaf springs removed and resprung, swaywbar removed and restored. I believe in keeping these old beauties original as possible, so future owners can enjoy them as they were back in the day.

Thanks for your helpful feedback toolmanmike. It’s being flattened under a few heavy books then will be colour copied a few times, with the origin

Take several of those color copies and replace them in the seats and under the carpets.
The more in the car the better. Someone in 50 years will be thanking you!!
I try to always put at least another 5 back into each car I find a BS for.

Take several of those color copies and replace them in the seats and under the carpets.
The more in the car the better. Someone in 50 years will be thanking you!!
I try to always put at least another 5 back into each car I find a BS for.
That’s a very interesting thought cuda hunter about them being found in 50 years time. If ones name/ date/ other demographic details were added a timeline could start to buildup with the car, and if it were to survive into the next few hundred years it would be a fascinating read. Given the increasing rarity and collectibility of any car with a carby these days, it’s a likely outcome!! I’ll do it.

Back