Found This Sitting On The Side Of The Road

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
By my house. Nobody around it. Looks like it was drug out of a commercial lot here. Left my number in a note. Hope I can get in contact with somebody before it's gone. Just a parts car but has some great parts.
20240531_152713.jpg
20240531_152721.jpg
20240531_152729.jpg
20240531_152736.jpg
20240531_152749.jpg

Looks good, it has the left hand start feature.

It's got the vin plate on the dash but it was caked with dirt so I didn't take a picture. The fender tag is missing. I didn't want to mess with too much since it's not mine.

I keep eyeing up that column. I gotta add a tilt and cruise to mine.
I'm going by first thing tomorrow morning to see if anyone is there. It's got the shroud I need plus some nice little trinkets such as dual snorkle and HP manifolds. Last sticker on the plate is 1980 so I*'m assuming the motor might be stuck but who knows!

It looks to me like it was drug out for it to be picked up. don't know by who but I'm going to try to make it me!

It looks abandoned. Have you thought about contacting the city or county (whoever has jurisdiction over the easement) and going through the process of legally being able to take possession?

It looks abandoned. Have you thought about contacting the city or county (whoever has jurisdiction over the easement) and going through the process of legally being able to take possession?

I was gonna say that, or go to the police department. My stepdad had a situation like this years ago, he saw a 68 Fury on the side of the highway for at least 3 weeks all abandoned and asked the police department then took it.

chris, IF you get to the bottom of it, then if all the other "ifs" after that result in your ownership with view it's better future use is helping OTHER C's live on, please put me in line for a call about the powertrain (dont care if it runs) -- minus whatever part(s) are spoken for)

thanks chief.

OK, I talked to the property owner. He told me he's been storing the car for the owner for over a year and apparently got tired of having it in his yard so he dragged it out front and told the owner to come get it. He is going to give the owner my number and tell him I'm interested in buying it. We will see!

Back