Found This Sitting On The Side Of The Road

Why the F can't I find something like THAT on the side of the road?
Yeah my neighbor showed up at my door and told me he saw this Mopar on the side of the road. He showed me a picture and I thought "no way" We drove down there and sure enough, there it was. Has all the parts I need for mine. Just waiting hoping I hear from the owner.

OK, I talked to the property owner. He told me he's been storing the car for the owner for over a year and apparently got tired of having it in his yard so he dragged it out front and told the owner to come get it. He is going to give the owner my number and tell him I'm interested in buying it. We will see!
Good luck! Hope you can either revive her or provide some transplant parts so others can live on.

Update: Property owner said if the guy doesn't pick it up in a couple days he will call me and have me come grab it. I'm just hoping nothing gets stripped off of it while it's sitting there.

Grab your sleeping bag and become a squatter - set yourself up in the rear bedroom ;-)

Update: Property owner said if the guy doesn't pick it up in a couple days he will call me and have me come grab it. I'm just hoping nothing gets stripped off of it while it's sitting there.
Politely ask the property owner to keep it safe until it is moved. That and a $100 bill might keep it out of harms way.

Yeah my neighbor showed up at my door and told me he saw this Mopar on the side of the road. He showed me a picture and I thought "no way" We drove down there and sure enough, there it was. Has all the parts I need for mine. Just waiting hoping I hear from the owner.

That's the neighbor I want .

Property owner doesn't own it.
I wouldn't even consider it.

OK, here's the latest: The car got picked up by the owner. Two days later I saw it in my neighborhood half a mile away at a Mopar acquaintance of mine. Turns out it belongs to his son. He's not sure what he wants to do with it but he's going to let me know when he decides. Fingers crossed.

I think 'terminating' the back end (circled in orange) of a station wagon was a lot more challenging than terminating the back end of a sedan or coupe! 'How do we make this view of the car more appealing', asked one member of the wagon design team to another...!

Chrysler managed to do it with some flair.

921BF849-B719-463A-A9D3-6E016F506CCB.jpeg

Back