Furybird

Greg B.

Reaction score
I haven't come here since the software change but thought I'd post this pic that someone took here in Halifax today.

No comment on the quality of the addons... but they remind me of this software. :eek:

furybird.jpg

Anyone else notice how the building across the street mushrooms out at the top?
Digital cameras can sure warp a picture.

Not a photoshop job. I know the lady that posted it. Not her thing.

She might not be a photoshopper, but she may have reposted it from elsewhere. Look at the "nose cone", it's all mushed up and pixelated. Shadow should extend further. Looks very pixelated around the Plymouth logo. I also think you should be able to see aright side fender duct, or a least a piece of it through the glass.

And wouldn't you take a pic of the front end if you bothered to shoot the rear? The front would be the hardest part to PS, by far.

Last edited:
She might not be a photoshopper, but she may have reposted it from elsewhere. Look at the "nose cone", it's all mushed up and pixelated. Shadow should extend further. Looks very pixelated around the Plymouth logo. I also think you should be able to see aright side fender duct, or a least a piece of it through the glass.

And wouldn't you take a pic of the front end if you bothered to shoot the rear? The front would be the hardest part to PS, by far.
Just Google fury superbird and you'll see plenty of picture of the car through it's evolution.

Alan

She was walking home from work and cut through that parking lot when she saw it and took the picture. Not a car person at all, just thought it was something interesting.

Cripes.

She was walking home from work and cut through that parking lot when she saw it and took the picture. Not a car person at all, just thought it was something interesting.

Cripes.

Cripes what? You posted this same car in 2012 and again 4 years later as an opportunity to complain about software?

Cripes what? You posted this same car in 2012 and again 4 years later as an opportunity to complain about software?

Excuse me all to hell for not remembering that I posted a for sale ad link to it 4 years ago.

This place has gone into the crapper for a lot of reasons, the software being only one. The attitude of ****-for-brains jerks like you who now seem to inhabit this place is just as big a factor. See ya.

Back