Fuselage picture thread

Bothers you how? Bothers you that you don't drive it, or it has problems, and that bothers you?
Bothers me that it's probably the one that I have the most invested in and I haven't been able to take it out for a spin because of it's problems. Soon.

On Jack Tone Road near Linden, Calif.

IMG_9713.jpg

Last edited:
I've traveled that route once. It is a trip you will always remember. Wild, empty country, but beautiful in its own way. I hope the future will allow me to travel it again sometime.

I’ve really begun to enjoy my time behind the wheel of ol’ Yeller, it’s amazing the amount of people who love these cars and want to talk about the car or throw a thumbs up.
217A5FE2-8BA9-4D70-A70B-724F330780B5.jpeg
998D831A-A4E5-4740-A5BB-2CB5B640FFA3.jpeg

Love the road trip pics of Fusies on trailers,we could probably start a separate thread just for those.Here's a couple from mine for those who haven't seen them.

This pic was taken near Colfax,Washington in the Palouse region.
IMG_3762 (1).JPG

Old Sinclair gas station in Cascade Idaho that was still in use.
IMG_3750.JPG

45th Parallel somewhere near Hwy55/Hwy95 junction in Idaho
IMG_3760 (4).JPG

Last edited:
That’s my preferred roof line on a Plym 2dr. Yeah, I know!
It works for me on a Fury while I couldn’t imagine it on a Dodge or Chrysler.

Love the road trip pics of Fusies on trailers,we could probably start a separate thread just for those.Here's a couple from mine for those who haven't seen them.

View attachment 202736

Old Sinclair gas station in Cascade Idaho that was still in use.
View attachment 202738

45th Parallel somewhere near Hwy55/Hwy95 junction in Idaho
View attachment 202739
I have said many times that I am not a fan of poverty caps. But those Baby Moons on the chrome wheels look COOL!!!

I have said many times that I am not a fan of poverty caps. But those Baby Moons on the chrome wheels look COOL!!!

The baby moons probably wouldn't have been on my radar for a wheel choice but the previous owner added them and I also think they look good on the car.

The baby moons probably wouldn't have been on my radar for a wheel choice but the previous owner added them and I also think they look good on the car.

I'm with you on this one - I had reversed chrome wheels with baby moons on a 64 Mercury Comet back in the very late 60s - early 70s. I actually preferred the reversed chrome wheels style with baby moons. I thought the moons made the chrome wheels look much more finished and detailed - plus they were a whole lot easier to clean. :)

]

I have had a ticket every time I’ve ever driven through Colfax! Usually it’s 2-3 mph over but as high as 6 over. They do not mess around!

Back