Glass Run Guide/Slide - Obsolete

MrMoparCHP

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This part has been available for years and is no longer available at any cost (for sane people)

It is used on virtually every Mopar of the late 60s and early 70s. It goes on the front of the glass and fits into the channel on the vent window frame. It also acts as a weatherstrip.

It is not a part one can just make-do with the originals (if they are in one piece), reconditioning them isn't really an option as the plastic is quite fragile. I have not looked into make-do DIY fixes.

Word was that there was someone looking into having these done, sounds like they bailed on the idea.

I cannot see the Mopar restoration world coming to a screeching halt because on this part.

Part number: 2932230

I'm fortunate to have a spare pair but after that I hope by then there is an option.

From my Barracuda restoration
2008-06-05_001.jpg

2932230-2-600x438.jpg

upload_2019-9-1_19-23-24.png

Alan

This part has been available for years and is no longer available at any cost (for sane people)

It is used on virtually every Mopar of the late 60s and early 70s. It goes on the front of the glass and fits into the channel on the vent window frame. It also acts as a weatherstrip.

It is not a part one can just make-do with the originals (if they are in one piece), reconditioning them isn't really an option as the plastic is quite fragile. I have not looked into make-do DIY fixes.

Word was that there was someone looking into having these done, sounds like they bailed on the idea.

I cannot see the Mopar restoration world coming to a screeching halt because on this part.

Part number: 2932230

I'm fortunate to have a spare pair but after that I hope by then there is an option.

From my Barracuda restoration
View attachment 454838

View attachment 454839

View attachment 454840

Alan

Yes. I had to go through this replacing the run guide in my '66 300 convertible. It is a major pain to install correctly, mostly due to the fragility of the very thin and guide piece. Also, there are no directions. I destroyed two of these before I finally completed the install. don't know if these folks still have the part:

NOS and reproduction parts for 1933-1976 Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Dodge Truck s

Yes. I had to go through this replacing the run guide in my '66 300 convertible. It is a major pain to install correctly, mostly due to the fragility of the very thin and guide piece. Also, there are no directions. I destroyed two of these before I finally completed the install. don't know if these folks still have the part:

NOS and reproduction parts for 1933-1976 Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Dodge Truck s

Availability:: Currently Unavailable

RH and LH vent wing division bar door window runs for 1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda; 1967-74 Duster - Scamp - Valiant and 1967-74 Dodge Dart - Demon - Sport

Alan

Back