Hello! <--- I'm new!

HLYWood904

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. My name is Jeff and I am new to the forum. I have worked on cars before, mainly newer years, but always wanted to restore a classic. I am predominantly a blue oval guy but love mopar as well. This is my first restoration I am undertaking so I'm sure i'll have tons of questions. I know there is a lot of knowledge on this forum so I'm excited for your inputs.

I have a 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe 383 ci auto. Paisley vinyl top and interior. 37K original miles. Original engine, tranny, interior, paint, ect. I will try to get some pics up when the weather get a little better. Been really gloomy and rainy lately.

I have so far replaced the radiator, master cylinder, break pads, and gas tank. So it is almost drive-able. So far the hardest thing to do on the car is the FIND THE PARTS. lol.. BTW if you need a new fuel tank, rockauto has some great pricing. Looking forward to chatting with you fellas

Welcome to FCBO it will be good to see another Plymouth fusey enthusiast sharing!

Hey everyone.. My name is Jeff and I am new to the forum. Looking forward to chatting with you fellas

Hey Jeff ..... :sSig_greetingsthor: ..... :welcome: ..
Glad you found us. You'll find lots of support, advise, help and probably most of the parts you will need here.
I'm kind of a closet Ford guy too, so no problem there.

We look forward to seeing some pictures of your 70 Grand Coupe. It may be the only Mod Top at the site.

Will.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I love seeing the paisley on these cars very unique.

Glad to see a Paisley Top owner here at FCBO.

Welcome aboard!

Will: I thought Mod Tops and Paisley Tops were two different tops.
Or am I thinking of Gator Tops. Damn. Too many tops back then...
Crap. There were Tortoise Tops too...

Last edited:
Mod top is different as its covered in groovy flowers.

Come to Carlisle this year... there's always a variety of cars with all the tops at the big show.

I think your right Stan...

fainting-smiley.gif

Welcome to the site! Now were Mod tops only available on Darts and Barracuda's?

No you could get them on B-bodies too.

Back