HELP NEEDED window regulator

AnaheimEA

Reaction score
Looking for some help or suggestions. I need to either have repaired or find replacement. My window crank regulators for the back doors don't work. I have been trying to find a replacement but no luck. I also searched for repair places and the couple I contacted said no. Any suggestions on where to find replacement part or repair place. 1965 newport 4 door manual windows.

Screenshot_20220118-123913_Photos.jpg

What doesn’t work? Did you try to clean them and lube them.

Seems likely that they are seized up from non use and dirt accumulation more than both are broken.

Feels like some of the teeth are worn. Starts to crank and then hits a certain point where it just clicks

Looking for some help or suggestions. I need to either have repaired or find replacement. My window crank regulators for the back doors don't work. I have been trying to find a replacement but no luck. I also searched for repair places and the couple I contacted said no. Any suggestions on where to find replacement part or repair place. 1965 newport 4 door manual windows.

View attachment 510088
CTC Auto Ranch out of Dallas. www.ctcautoranch.com out of Dallas. I know they have a 65 Fury III. Very helpful. Might be the same.

Thanks for the help got a couple from Murray Park as well as a few other items

Back