How do I?

Wow I feel boring with a name like Dave. LOL.

Dont, they all wanna be Dave.....

2Q==

too_many_daves.jpg

583cb214edb4ce64b288fb0e42b86358.jpg

*I* got it.... But being a "new" person I should prolly behave (somewhat) ..... :D :D :D
You're not new by any means you just have been quiet.

Dont, they all wanna be Dave.....

2Q==

too_many_daves.jpg

583cb214edb4ce64b288fb0e42b86358.jpg
Monty Python did a skit years ago that every ones name was Bruce... like 10 guys at a meeting all named Bruce..talking wildly with no confusion, till the new guy showed up...his name was Mike.. they had to nickname him Bruce to keep the conversation going! Funny as hell

The scamp is a Franken-car. I bought a 68 valiant front clip to put on it because the 73+ front ends look... they look "grandma", I will be doing somethng unique on the rear. I am leaning towards an aussie VF rear. but we will see. Normally i wouldnt screw with a car but it was a plain jane scamp. nothing special. So why not? I bought a VFN max wedge hood scoop to compliment the "trenched" 1967-68 style valiant hood. Fight now it is a 318/904 car but I have an A833 and am torn between a 440 or a stroked 360. Possibly a hemidenny suspension upgrade or I may go RMS. I also picked up a 97 Ram brake hydrobooster that will find a home in it. Like I said, this car is a long term project. There are a TON of little mods I will be doing. Once it is warm I am rebuilding the wiper system. Adding zerks to the pivots. new bushings, rebuilding the 3 speed motor OR replacing it with the 2 speed and an intermittent box from an early cherokee. With the dash out, now is the time. For the dashboard I will either customize the one I have and graft 77 b-100 gauges into it OR put in a 68 dart dash. I am rewiring the whole car because the wiring is a giant mess. Again, I am undecided. Make my own OR buy a prefab, I have to add relays to the horn and lights at minimum. converting to power windows on all 4. putting in a power trunk release from a 5th Ave. Full LED light conversion. Going buckets and console, leather interior. shaved the corner lights but I have decided to add the 68 round ones. shaving the bumper bolts and tucking the bumpers for a smoother transition. different wheels and tires (again, undecided). changing the steering box for something with better road feel. reducing the ratio in the power steering. I also want to get a pare (damaged) 67-8 hood and cut out the center trench and cut and graft it into the decklid to carry that look to the rear and fab a center stop light into the base of the trench.

These are only a few of the things I want to get done. This being said the imperial is a godsend because I now have a classic to actually drive.

Back