I have a chance to buy a 71 Sport fury , it’s in rough shape.

Think l got the last 2 nos ones on the planet....anyone that has will b hanging on to them....gt specific item

I like that trim as well. Would it be possible to see some closer pictures of it , I have never seen it in person.

A couple I got of Critter's

upload_2018-7-18_15-52-35.jpeg

upload_2018-7-18_15-50-28.jpeg

D6394AA5-24FE-4C62-934B-EEDE447895E4.jpeg
I’m going to be in Langdon (just east of Calgary) to visit family this weekend . It’s their LANGDON DAYS weekend Friday,Saturday and Sunday. There having a show and shine on Sunday if anyone in the area wants to enter , I will be in it with my fury if anyone wants to meet up.

View attachment 200144 I’m going to be in Langdon (just east of Calgary) to visit family this weekend . It’s their LANGDON DAYS weekend Friday,Saturday and Sunday. There having a show and shine on Sunday if anyone in the area wants to enter , I will be in it with my fury if anyone wants to meet up.
I am going to hang around home Saturday...kind of interested what the big rig show will turn out like.

upload_2018-7-18_18-16-4.png

But we'll see what Sunday brings

You and Dan say that a lot but you never know who has what on a shelf

case in point....71 gt specific rim center trim,,,found a set on a sat..paid and bought...called that Monday am and they were gone......they had been sitting on a shelf for last 15 years and l missed out by a day....and we know you have a few pieces squirled away :poke:

... I will be in it with my fury if anyone wants to meet up.

I was there between 12 and 1 to look around, but saw no Welder guy. I did however see a nice 67 Monaco 500 and invited the owner (seems like a decent guy judging by his name - Pete) to stop in here and introduce himself and his car.

20180722_124104.jpg

20180722_124050.jpg

20180722_124117.jpg

I was there between 12 and 1 to look around, but saw no Welder guy. I did however see a nice 67 Monaco 500 and invited the owner (seems like a decent guy judging by his name - Pete) to stop in here and introduce himself and his car.

View attachment 200971

View attachment 200972

View attachment 200973
It was hailing at my house when I left for Langdon . Edmonton and area had some bad weather on Friday so I decided to leave the fury safely parked in the garage. I was at the show but as an admirer not a participant.

It was hailing at my house when I left for Langdon . Edmonton and area had some bad weather on Friday so I decided to leave the fury safely parked in the garage. I was at the show but as an admirer not a participant.
Don't blame you. I was just a spectator as well. Had a close parking spot, though...

upload_2018-7-22_21-11-43.jpeg

Did you see the 68 Newport convertible?

20180722_123914.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I saw the 68 convertible and the 69 new port close to it but I don’t think the Monaco was there yet or I missed it somehow

So....did you get the '71 Sport Fury?

:poke:
He still didn’t get back to me with a price. I’m kinda wondering if he really wanted to sell it. But I’m going to keep at it . I would like to talk to his nephew myself

Well finally I talked to the fella about the car again and he still didn’t have a price so he said make an offer .it doesn’t run and hasn’t run in years. I offered $2000. He got right upset and started spouting off about rare they are and how you can’t even find them on the internet to research them . Then he said he Needed at least $8000 and he can fix it for $2500 and drive it. That’s when I thanked him for his time and letting me look at it and politely hung up the phone. It’s just not worth it for me at that price for a rusted out car that hasn’t run and 5 to 8 years sitting in the tall grass in the bush .

Back