In the day pictures.

I don't remember a Boomer Bob. So he bought a Camaro huh....think someone should check on him. Remove all the sharp objects from his house

I am on here to learn I am humble and I listen if you guys are will to teach I am willing to learn you guys have 30 40 years on me so you have a lot more knowledge lol.

I am on here to learn I am humble and I listen if you guys are will to teach I am willing to learn you guys have 30 40 years on me so you have a lot more knowledge lol.

I, for one, am glad your here and showing interest in vehicles somewhat uncharacteristic of your age group. I lean more towards the purest aspect but I'm from the era of these cars and have a nostalgic interest. I do appreciate safety upgrades and even some modifications if period correct. I try hard to respect the opinions and taste's of others, at least until the stupid stuff starts to happen.

There are many ways to learn. Experence, research, questions.....etc. There are NO dumb questions. I have no problem seeking answers from those I deem as knowledgeable on any subject. Never be afraid to ask. No one is going to ridicule you, (well... maybe a little), but in good fun.

Back