Introduction of elmer J fudd. millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** yes brother. Welcome aborad. Do you have pictures of everything you claim to own?

F### yes brother. Welcome aborad. Do you have pictures of everything you claim to own?
Watch your mouth, not everybody needs to read that. It's one thing if you're hanging with a small group of buddies and dropping F bombs, dropping them here is like broadcasting it on radio or tv and that's still not acceptable.
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Watch your mouth, not everybody needs to read that. It's one thing if you're hanging with a small group of buddies and dropping F bombs, dropping them here is like broadcasting it on radio or tv and that's still not acceptable.
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
i see plenty of other people curse, And no one ever says anything about it.

I'm quite certain I know what Joey would do if he saw the F bomb. He's seen my avatar a thousand times.

Thank You All for the Warm Greetings.

With my enormous wealth at my disposal, my personal Buyer has recently acquired this fine example to add to my massive collection of Automotive History. This automobile was indirectly purchased via several interm owners not related to the estate of the late Herve Villechaize. Once my eyes gazed upon the vehicle, I could not resist the rich Corinthian leather caressing my posterior hemisphere. I purchased it immediately.
This marvelous Chrysler chariot, once properly maintained by the Outstanding Crew I have employed, with no spared expense, will surely be the envy of all who behold its largesse.
20160517_163917.jpg

Pretty nice Cordoba. Don't see many decent ones any more. Technically its a B body, but its still cool to see. And its probably larger than most early C-bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back