Is there a catalog of fuselage year photos showing the front and rear ends for every make, model, trim, and year?

njhgv

Reaction score
Is there a catalog of fuselage year photos showing the front and rear ends for every make, model, trim, and year? If not, could y'all create one for newbies who want to learn about these lovely cars? :thankyou:

I'm aware of the thread "Pics of 69-73 C bodies", but it's not laid out very well. And I'm also aware of Mopar Fuselage Styled Full Size Cars, but they cut out the rest of the car.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply!
An issue I have with this source, however, is that the rest of the car isn't shown. I'd like to also know about the shape of the rest of the car. Also, when I click on the "1969 Chrysler Newport" in the quick ID section, it brings me to what looks to be a "1969 Chrysler 300" instead. I agree, this is a great resource for quick identification, but I'm looking for something perhaps higher quality, if that's possible :D

Just do an online search of the model you are interested in see more of. Plenty of photos online of all the C bodies and trim package.

Thank you for your reply!
An issue I have with this source, however, is that the rest of the car isn't shown. I'd like to also know about the shape of the rest of the car. Also, when I click on the "1969 Chrysler Newport" in the quick ID section, it brings me to what looks to be a "1969 Chrysler 300" instead. I agree, this is a great resource for quick identification, but I'm looking for something perhaps higher quality, if that's possible :D

In case of the 1969 Chrysler clicking on the front of the 1969 Chrysler Newport takes to the main 1969 Chrysler page from where you can then go on to the various model lines by clicking on the respective image in the brochure page. Anyway, in case of the 1969 Chrysler, brochure images were mostly paintings and therefore might not yield the level of detail you are looking for in the first place. What make, model and year are you particularly interested in?

I think your best option is to go to a webpage that has all the original sales brochures downloaded. Go to each make and year and then view each page of each of the original sales brochures. here are links to two possibilities.

When it comes to Fuseys, the sales brochures (and more) can also be viewed on fuselage.de

In the header table of that website, just click on the model year you are interested in in the row of the make you are interested in. Then click on the brochure cover to see images of all brochure pages. Clicking on a brochure page image lets you see a higher resolution scan of that page.

Back