Late Christmas Present

Mr onetwo

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...look what's showing up at my doorstep Saturday....
1.JPG
2.jpg
83C3A74E-9BFA-4A42-899F-9456222C75BB.jpg

1978 Ramcharger from Arizona.13K original miles with matching "A" title, 440/AT/AC/CC truck.Totally rust and dent free.Needs interior work.Runs like a new one.I am stoked! Videos of truck......
a.JPG
IMG_9586.JPG

Congrats you lucky dog! I want it!

I have wanted one of these since high school.Can't believe my luck.The '66 Ford is going to Western NY. And yes...I have a gas cap.

Awesome find. I didnt like the ones I drove, yet I still think they are cool as hell.... and a big block

had a 76 440 auto air ps pb 3.54 track locker r/e , used it like a jeep . lots of power . dug holes every where we climbed it . but it had to go , it was no match for the sawall , lol . still got parts from it . have a factory tach in the wood grained panel still .

Congrats on the Ramcharger.....sweet truck with some cool options!

I picked up an 85 last year, it's a factory Sno-Commander optioned unit, and I have been using it to plow snow at the new acreage. Will be getting a cummins drive train and D60F/D70 rear in the next year or two.....have almost all the parts for the conversion. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats on the Ramcharger.....sweet truck with some cool options!

I picked up an 85 last year, it's a factory Sno-Commander optioned unit, and I have been using it to plow snow at the new acreage. Will be getting a cummins drive train and D60F/D70 rear in the next year or two.....have almost all the parts for the conversion. ;)

very nice....we are going to have to start a Ramcharger/Trailduster offshoot of FCBO...FAWBO.

Back