WANTED Left front wheel hub - 11x3 drum brakes

D Cluley

Reaction score
Contact seller
The outer bearing race is not seating tightly, so I'm looking to replace a front hub on my '65 Chrysler 300. I would prefer a hub that is already separated from the brake drum as I assume shipping will be much cheaper but will certainly consider one with a drum that is in good shape. I would also prefer one with the left hand thread studs, but would not turn down a good deal on a right hand one (or even a pair)

Zip code is 48854

Thanks,
Dan Cluley

The outer bearing race is not seating tightly, so I'm looking to replace a front hub on my '65 Chrysler 300. I would prefer a hub that is already separated from the brake drum as I assume shipping will be much cheaper but will certainly consider one with a drum that is in good shape. I would also prefer one with the left hand thread studs, but would not turn down a good deal on a right hand one (or even a pair)

Zip code is 48854

Thanks,
Dan Cluley
Dan, if you're still looking for a hub, I have one from a 64 New Yorker, 11X3" drums. This is left hand drum, but I have both.
Good thing I never drove this car, no cotter pin in spindle. Lee

DSCN1576.JPG

DSCN1574.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

Not sure if '64 and '65 use the same hub. They made a lot of changes in '65 and it looks like they use different drums between the two years.

Would be best to verify part numbers before spending money on shipping.

Jeff

Back