Found Looking for how many of my model car were built with my options etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick T

Reaction score
Contact seller
I’m a long time Mopar fan and owned several but this is the first time I own a pristine car that is worth $$$ & I have no idea how to find out information like how do I find out how many cars were built that have my options etc. how rare and how many are still around & registered. Thanks for any help.
7CD67170-A0E5-47FE-A4CB-D98FC4E0891E.jpeg
2F94DE7B-1295-4B7D-840A-7B0A8E8F155D.jpeg
A8D75E1A-243D-45A0-A304-229912444AEA.jpeg
0DE8523D-EA17-416B-9459-2E1EFE4DCCB1.jpeg

I clicked on that website put my vehicle identification number in and it came up with nothing I opted to donate for information it stated I would get a email back so far I receive nothing.

Clicking on that website leads you only to the front page, with no field to put your vehicle identification number in, so in which HTML form exactly did you insert your VIN?

So you did a custom VIN search for the years 1970-1979. That means the search space includes hundreds of thousands of cars, as all Mopar brands are covered.

However, the Hamtramck data base only contains "9024 items currently waiting to be claimed". I don't know if the "433 items [that] have been claimed" are also searchable. The chances that your VIN would turn up in the search are small, indeed.

Donating to the site, which is an honorable thing to do, does not change this state of affairs.

I just looked for my fleet, nothing. Having close to 10,000 items is big, hit nothing compared to how many car were made, for the period they cover. Only one record for a 66 Polara, and one for a 66 Monaco 500, and th y made more than two. Unless paperwork is with a car, it's hard to find out anything else about said specific car.

I just looked for my fleet, nothing. Having close to 10,000 items is big, hit nothing compared to how many car were made, for the period they cover. Only one record for a 66 Polara, and one for a 66 Monaco 500, and th y made more than two. Unless paperwork is with a car, it's hard to find out anything else about said specific car.
Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back