Man caves

Your all showing off, I'd love to have half the shop most of you guys have

Trust me. I know how you feel. I was in the same boat as you just 2 years ago. Ive never had a garage to work in my entire life till then. I had always worked in the snow, rain, mud, rocks, dirt, blazing sun, freezing cold etc. Now i considered myself spoiled beyond spoiled

Thinking about it, there's not a single room without car stuff in the house and no room without any old collector stuff either. The battery just broke down at the start, so for now there's only a little carb stew I put up in the workshop with a pic for another forum and some home memory for Bob.

View attachment 7863View attachment 7864

Nice!!!! :thumbsup:

Ok my turn, i have a garage that's 3000sq ft and also has a paint booth attached to the outside. I also just finished putting walls and doors onto a single car garage out the back as well. I'm very happy with it as i just moved to the states a year ago form Australia and I'm still finding my feet, yup there's room for a 1970 Plymouth Fury coupe in there once I find one!
DSCF0366.jpgnew garage.jpgRT challenger.jpgworkshop (1).jpgworkshop1 (1).jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

new garage.jpg

RT challenger.jpg

workshop (1).jpg

workshop1 (1).jpg

The living room harbors my old toy cars mostly from childhood couple of other stuff and car literature including old test mags that cover about any car available here from 1953-1989. Not yet ready for the garages and workshop, a bit cold now.

001-18.jpg
004-4.jpg

001-18.jpg

004-4.jpg

Nick, showing off? Perhaps but many of us didnt have what we have until later on in years. Your still young, your time will come. It wasnt until six years ago that I had my garage put up. Untill 2007 I was using covers,tarps and portable tents

I guess I shouldn't complain....I myself am just one step away from being outside, been there done that...busted knuckles in 20 degree weather in the dead of winter, I know how it is...
IMG_8970.jpgIMG_8969.jpgIMG_8968.jpgIMG_8966.jpgIMG_8958.jpgIMG_8957.jpgIMG_8956.jpgIMG_8954.jpg

IMG_8970.jpg

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8968.jpg

IMG_8966.jpg

IMG_8958.jpg

IMG_8957.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

IMG_8954.jpg

Wolfen: Now that's what I'm talking about. I'd put a pot belly stove in there, a bunch of beat up sofas around it, and never come out.

Wolfen: Now that's what I'm talking about. I'd put a pot belly stove in there, a bunch of beat up sofas around it, and never come out.
Well yup i have a big wood stove and a sofa , entertainment unit and a recliner in a room on one corner, so ya one day when im not doing repairs around the place and tryin to earn some money i might get to relax in there once in awhile ;)

The living room harbors my old toy cars mostly from childhood couple of other stuff and car literature including old test mags that cover about any car available here from 1953-1989. Not yet ready for the garages and workshop, a bit cold now.

View attachment 7901
View attachment 7902

I'm a bit concerned, all this is in your living room?

Stan's OCD has nothing on yours. Look at that neatness

You guys really need to utilize the term picky, or super-b will be here chiming in and posting more nasty a$$-bandit pictures.

Last edited:
You guys really need to utilize the term picky, or super-b will be here chiming in and posting more nasty a$$-bandit pictures.
Commando likes that kind of stuff. He recently offered to stand in at the blue pill European rodeo.

I'm a bit concerned, all this is in your living room?

Stan's OCD has nothing on yours. Look at that neatness

I'm a bit concerned as well about the bearing capacity of the floor. :) I like to have this stuff handy for reference, wouldn*t want to dig around in the basement. Started to read these mags since I was 10 and then started to collect back issues. My gf recently threw out a chrome rim similar to the Magnum rims that came from an Opel with vintage stock red line tire as she got tired of stumbling over it. :) Still, she's priceless, hard to find these days.

Last edited:
Back