Moparfest 2024

I was there last year just to check it out (no car on the field). I was there on the Saturday. It was more of a zoo than I remember it being years ago. It was my first time back in maybe 10 years. I saw few C-bodies.

That's where I picked up that stupid stub frame that I'm sure now is for a '65 Fury (or any C-bodies that year with the shorter torsion bars) with the wedge-engine mounts. It's available to anyone that wants it BTW.

I'm 50-50 about going there this year, and if I did I wouldn't bring the Monaco to the field unless there were a bunch of us from FCBO that were planning on being there, otherwise it'd just be a drag for me (yea it's Moparfest but I'd feel like a duck out of water).

I need to put this on my "destination car show" bucket list....

Does Canada still do a vax check and taint search at the border?

For those that are pre-registering, are you selecting "club parking" ?

2024 Pre-registration
$45.00
732 in stock

Is the 732 the number of currently-available field parking places? I would have expected that number to be way lower by now. How much is registration after July 3?

@Buster @Daly will you have a car on the field?

For those that are pre-registering, are you selecting "club parking" ?

2024 Pre-registration
$45.00
732 in stock

Is the 732 the number of currently-available field parking places? I would have expected that number to be way lower by now. How much is registration after July 3?

@Buster @Daly will you have a car on the field?
I'll bring the 73, but I usually never re-register.

Back