Muffler suggestions

I don't - the car is all apart for restoration. I do have a video of a pair installed from many years ago though, but it's more to demonstrate the insane amount of torque the factory police motor made... just putting my foot in it at 20 mph... :icon_fU:

Hey Ross... #1, that take-off video was pretty sweet!!
So, I read above that you have bought a couple sets of NOS Walker Blue Swingers on eBay. But the link you posted does not go to anything anymore. Yes, I suppose that will happen after 8 years. Hahaha. Anyway, I've been searching for a pair of these for my Roadrunner. It was actually my Dad's street race car in 1970/71. And he had Walker Continental Blue Swingers on it. Well, I searched for this car for 40 years and eventually found it. My dad's actual car. Now that I'm about to start the restoration process, I'm trying to hunt down some items that he mentioned that were on it back then. So as you can assume, I'm trying to get some of these mufflers. Do you have the actual eBay seller's info? Or would you be willing to sell a pair of yours? Anything you can do would be wonderful. Thank you, Gary

I went with a pair of Street Max mufflers, 2.25" with my 66 Sport Fury 383. They are a ceramic mesh straight through design. Nice rumble at idle, no drone at speed, just nice exhaust sound!

Hey Ross... #1, that take-off video was pretty sweet!!
So, I read above that you have bought a couple sets of NOS Walker Blue Swingers on eBay. But the link you posted does not go to anything anymore. Yes, I suppose that will happen after 8 years. Hahaha. Anyway, I've been searching for a pair of these for my Roadrunner. It was actually my Dad's street race car in 1970/71. And he had Walker Continental Blue Swingers on it. Well, I searched for this car for 40 years and eventually found it. My dad's actual car. Now that I'm about to start the restoration process, I'm trying to hunt down some items that he mentioned that were on it back then. So as you can assume, I'm trying to get some of these mufflers. Do you have the actual eBay seller's info? Or would you be willing to sell a pair of yours? Anything you can do would be wonderful. Thank you, Gary

Seller is still active - here is a current auction for a pair of Continentals.

PR NOS WALKER CONTINENTALS 1962-3 RAMBLER HOT ROD/RAT ROD | eBay

walker

DSC07799.JPG

Back