My 1965 Plymouth Fury 3

Here's a pic of my ride less all the side trim and fender jewelry so you can get an idea of how they look this way. Side.jpg

Side.jpg

Sorry, the attachment's didn't read right in my last post. If you are interested, I fixed the post and readded the pictures.

Awesome, I love my '65 Fury. Really meant to be more of a fun driver though rather than a trailer king. Had to cut out the Front passenger floor board and replace it and weld in a new piece of sheet metal; put in a new radiator, ez cool, and carpets. Also have a few more gauges in now and have the panels back up. I have covers on the seats, but would love to get them re-upholstered. Post some more pictures when you've done some updating, would like to see what you do with her.
View attachment 45770View attachment 45771View attachment 45772View attachment 45773View attachment 45774View attachment 45775

Reply with quote to put these at the present point in the thread.

Thanks Brewer. Very nice car :)

Very nice story and impressive work! The car looks great, you did a fantastic job and that's so cool your family had the car since new.

Hey guys! Proud owner of a '65 Fury 3. Lots of work ahead of me. Just put new tires and wheel on her. I'm in the process of addressing all the leaks coming from underneath this big girl. It has a 318 Poly in it now. I am probably going to drop a 360 in her soon. Body is pretty straight with some rust issues around the rear wheel wells. Nothing major tho. I am going to paint it a black with a matte finish.

Well let me know what you guys think!View attachment 25951View attachment 25952View attachment 25953View attachment 25954

View attachment 25951

View attachment 25952

View attachment 25953

View attachment 25954
Nice car, yeah I'm currently rebuilding a 360la I pulled from a motorhome to swap into my 66 fury. Not going for the craziest build going to keep it fairly mild 350 hp-400hp because I use it as my as my daily driver but I think the 360 should be a major step up from the poly. As far as paint i dig the red over matte black but the choice is yours man some people on here might disagree with your ideas for your car as they don't like a lot of my ideas but just do what you want to do man it's your car. Keep posting love to see your progress.

Back