My favorite Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 70-71 Torinos with hidden headlamps look great, I'd prefer the 70 1/2 Falcon CJ 2dr. post sleeper type though.

SC0509-79237_1.jpg

SC0509-79237_1.jpg

but only on the Hardtops you could get the fastback roof which gives it a great line

Given the choice between fancy and plain I most always chose plain. :dontknow

difficult. I really like plain janes or the full cosmetic package. Don't like the medium cars (auto, ac, power options).

If we are talking about those 70/71 Fords: I would want it colourful, stripes, shacker and a CJ or SCJ with drag pack

here is my winter Ford, a 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler 429 CJ, 4-speed. Not easy to drive with Polys in the snow

006_zpsce1cae64.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and what is going on in the rear quarters? I'm sorry but no old classic car is a winter car nor for that matter any car from that time. Better to drive a Passat around and put that girl in the garage considering what it is.

Oh, and what is going on in the rear quarters? I'm sorry but no old classic car is a winter car nor for that matter any car from that time. Better to drive a Passat around and put that girl in the garage considering what it is.

He's right Carsten, nice car but I lost a little respect for you knowing you have no respect for that old girl.

It's mandated by International Law that Winter Beaters are 15 YO+ Asian cars.

< Sent from my tablet >

That one looks good Alley!
i would never admit to driving "that old girl" in the winter...nothing of that vintage deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back