My new ride...

Gryzbyx60

Reaction score
BFF7A799-CE67-4EAF-88B3-60873DB26E9A.jpeg
Finally found a decent C Body cruiser! Picked up a ‘66 Newport 2 Dr in Turbine Bronze. Only 22k original miles, very clean, most everything works and drives like a new car from the era. This has to be the best C Body I’ve ever had! Still grinning from ear to ear!

Wow, nice! Congrats!! Can’t wait to see more of it.

:welcome:. From Alabama. I LOVE that car. Beautiful colors.. Nice score. Looks almost ready to cruise..... ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Hi, thanks everyone for the kudos! Yes, this is the car that was on Craigslist in MA. Car was purchased new in WV, I have a copy of the window sticker, the original WV title, temp plate and license plate also. Car came with the dealer brochure and an ad out of an old magazine showing the car in these colors! Nice score! Just got it home yesterday and it drives like new. Needs a few things like a heater core, maybe a fuel pump, some gaskets/seals and other details under hood and underneath. But it’s all there and very solid. I’ll have this one until all the sand runs out of my hourglass! LOL!!

Hello and Welcome also from Connecticut, hope we can meet up at a show sometime! Turbine Bronze is indeed a beautiful color. Congratulations on your purchase, have fun! :)

Driving the car to Carlisle in July(as long as it’s still on). Nice upgrade from my 78 AMC Concord that I drove last year! Especially since I live in a C-Body body.

Welcome from MA and congrats on a great find. Great looking car!....and definitely an upgrade from the AMC concord :)

Well 78Brougham, I just can’t get squat done with work getting in the way all the time!! :BangHead:
And hey, I’ve only had the car since yesterday!!
:wtf:

Back