My wagon

moparpaw

Reaction score
1968 T&C custom
my work 004.jpg

my work 004.jpg

Last edited:
"Sled" is still looking fine...Welcome aboard!! Like the 18" chrysler 300 rims your running too...I was thinking about that change as well.

WOW thanks for all the kind greetings guys...I'm going to try to send engine pix tomorrow,,,the interior is apart now I,m changing carpet and dealing with dropping headliner,but I'll be around here for awhile and will send some when done

Thanks Phil. I bet you and your family have some great memories of some great times in your Pop's NYB.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Thanks Phil. I bet you and your family have some great memories of some great times in your Pop's NYB.
Well not really, after I talked him into buying it he was bitching about the milage, until we took a road trip to Ky and him being a swabbie said it road like a boat and got almost 26 on the hiway...after that he was in love with it...wouldn't let me drive it.......
it did float on the hiway

Are these station wagons as scarce as our European domestic station wagons; they all got used up in later years for hauling material to build homes etc. over here. After all the US industry had a lot more orders for these cars in the 60s/70s, so there could be some more survivors.

Back