New guy from South Africa.

Welcome aboard from Canada. The car looks great. Judging by your personalized mods you are obviously emotionally attached to your ride. Is that a 65 instrument cluster in there?

I've only had the car for couple of weeks Fratzog....but the emotional attachment is strong with this one! Lol! Some other comments were cluster from a '66? South Africa was always left for last releasing new model cars....could be the parts bin was used for our assemblies?!

Ters.

Not to worry Big Blubber, this iz Ters our newest memberz thread not mine. But if yeah do it again I'm gonna ring up Banana Dude and he'll come over 'n spank yeah lol, Jer
Cheers Jer I will have a quiet word in Banana dude's ear maby he won't hit me to hard lol

Hi Kel. Fuel in South Africa is available in 93 and 95 RON. All unleaded of course.....owners of classics like myself use a lead additive. Prices are per liter is approx. $1. (Current exchange rate $1 = R12.44)

Another interesting "feature" about South African Mopars....in your vehicles engines are offset to the left (standing in front) for clearance of steering box. SA cars are still offset to the same side, making working on that side very cramped... Some pics attached.

Ters.

20150315_162147.jpg

20150315_162200.jpg

Back