New Project!!!

Welcome. Nice Plymouth. Jersey person here also.......south jersey, near to the Pine Barrens. Any more pics?

Great looking car!

What emblem was it? i got one from our 66 fury III. It's a solad one noe holes thought it.

Yeah, but you'd be wrong............I imagine people in Cape May call you New York.... Burlington County Starts Central NJ

I apologize...at no way am I a geography major...I don't know the official border lines of what breaks up Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey...I'm sure people from all over the state consider
different border lines to break up the state...and I feel the people in Cape May would be wrong because New York is a whole different state, but if they wanted to consider us New York that is their own opinion...Again I apologize for the confusion and thank you for the geography lesson

Great looking car!

What emblem was it? i got one from our 66 fury III. It's a solad one noe holes thought it.

Thank You...it was the main hood ornament...I picked on up a few weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to make sure it is correct...I will definitely be in contact if the one I have is wrong...Thanks

Do you have any pics of the one you have?

Welcome. Nice Plymouth. Jersey person here also.......south jersey, near to the Pine Barrens. Any more pics?

:sSig_thanks:...I have a few more from when I picked her up I just need to get them onto my computer...as soon as I do I will post them...I'm looking forward to post the progress with this one

:eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14:
I apologize...at no way am I a geography major...I don't know the official border lines of what breaks up Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey...I'm sure people from all over the state consider
different border lines to break up the state...and I feel the people in Cape May would be wrong because New York is a whole different state, but if they wanted to consider us New York that is their own opinion...Again I apologize for the confusion and thank you for the geography lesson

You do realize it's all in fun....:eek:ccasion14:

Awesome to see another big red convertable. Im still have mine witht the top down here in texas!!

Back