New Project!!!

Thank You Everyone...I hope to get some more pics up soon, as I am going to start working on her again since the holidays are over :yaayy:

If you're ever down my way, PM me and we'll meet somewhere. I'm on the Jersey shore. Tuckerton...
Yes definitely will...Quick question for you...I saw in one of your other posts that you have 275/60's on the rear of yours. Did you have to modify anything or did they just fit right on? I haven't decided what rims to go with yet, but I have a set of old police rims that I am going to put on her for the time being and I was wondering what size tire to run on the back. Do you have any pics from the rear or underneath to show how they fit? Thanks

While I am sitting here thinking about the list of stuff I need to do...someone at some point put one of those cheap chrome fan shrouds on it that only goes around the top of the fan. I'd like to put an original fan shroud back on it. Does anyone have any pics of what one looks like, so I can start looking for one? Thanks

Back