WANTED One pair of wheels that match these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are Sunliner wheels. They are aluminum cast on a steel wheel rim. Mine are 15" x 6" on a Mopar/Ford/AMC 5-on-4-1/2" bolt pattern. These were available from roughly 1965 through 1969 in a variety of stores nationwide - Sears, Western Auto, OTASCO, and TG&Y, among others. I need two, but will consider singles through a complete set of four (or more!)...These are going on the '66 Coronet,if I can find two more. I can NOT use 14" wheels; they have to be 15" by any width that I can find...Thanks!

100_5637.jpgwheel02.jpg

100_5637.jpg

wheel02.jpg

You ain't going to believe this, but I got a set of rims that look just like those I think. I had them on my Satellite back in the 80's when I drove it on the street. Pretty sure that's what they look like. Pretty sure they are 15 X 6. I will have to check. They are up on top of the loft. I was saving them for some day.

Rims

Here's a pic of my Satellite back in the late 80's when I drove it on the street. With the rims on it.

image.jpg

I believe I have a pair of 15x6" wheels and a pair of 14x6" that are the same as the ones shown. I'll have to check them to be sure but I know one pair has been altered and one pair are original pair of 4 1/2" bolt pattern.....I'll check over the next few days. These look very much like vintage Cragar G/T wheels and so many others that were sold by department stores and under different names back in the day..

Let me know what you find, thanks! I've had these for over 25 years. They were on my '67 Dodge D100 CSS pickup a few years back, and I had them on the front of my Coronet for a time with black steelies on the rear. They were even on a single axle utility trailer for a few weeks! I'd much rather see them on the Coronet again with a complete set of four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back