PARTING: 71 fury 2 & 4 doors tons of nice parts CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Contact seller
what do you need..perfect DEMO DERBY cars also.. 3000.00 OBRO P1040244.jpgP1040245.jpg

P1040244.jpg

P1040245.jpg

looking for the bumperette that runs full length of rear bumper and lower rocker chrome that runs from front wheel well to rear wheel well on a 71 sport fury..also looking for some nos rear wheel well chrome for both left and right sides..more than likely you don't have but if you don't ask...... :O)

Thanx

interior dome light assembly and lens if they are same as 1970 Chrysler fusey

Power bulge hood, Dash, wheel well trim, exterior door handles, brass Mopar Pentastar, tilt steering column.

Front lip where the signals and front lisence plate go. looks like both of them have em and they look to be in better shape than mine haha.
PM when you can and lets set something up! thanks.

I can use the rear window trim off the 4 door. Mine has a crimp in it on the drivers side. Jim (772)285-3320

go to dpmotorparts.com....if he doesn't have what you need nos or used....nobody does, and he's the least expensive of all the parts vendors on genuine Mopar parts from the 20's to the 80's.....you can e-mail your needs to him at hilltownyankee@Hotmail.com

dpmotorparts

Thanks but how come no one has ever heard of him? What state is he in?
He is in Washington State....he has over 34,000 line items in stock by Mopar part number and description.....I recently bought a 1968 Plymouth Fury dash pad NOS blue in color for $275.00 plus shipping........other suppliers were charging $600.00 and up for the same pad. I have also bought moldings and a NOS Vent glass and pivot assy for very reasonable prices...check out his website at http://www.dpmotorparts.com I don't know if he fixed the bug he has on his website....but the navigation link that goes to his inventory listing wasn't working last time I visited. If you e-mail him with your needs I know he can probably help....If you have a Mopar part number.....he can tell you right away if he has it.....

I just checked his website out.....all the inventory links have been fixed, and part numbers and prices can be viewed....

go to dpmotorparts.com....if he doesn't have what you need nos or used....nobody does, and he's the least expensive of all the parts vendors on genuine Mopar parts from the 20's to the 80's.....you can e-mail your needs to him at hilltownyankee@Hotmail.com

I have done business with Len over the years. Good guy.

billyfury

OK. ...I wasn't putting the e mail to a name. That's Len Dawson, Deceptionpass Was......gotcha. He's been around a long long time. Didn't know he had used stuff

You may be correct yet again. He was in the MCG for as long as I can remember

still have tons left..only a couple cars left though the rest are gone

Hi, I have the 71 Fury 4 door sedan Police car clone that has a wrinkled rear window moulding and could use a replacement. It's the drivers side L-shaped moulding that runs vertical and turns horizontal towards the window lower center. Thanks, Jim

SOLD ALL OF THEM YESTERDAY..no more parts or cars for sale now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back