Poverty caps 65 chrysler

emmd61

Reaction score
Any one have any pictures of stock poverty dog dish caps for 1965 chryslers? Also, would like to know dimension. I am running stock rims on my 65 new yorker.

Thanks--Art

These are on my 65 NYr. Sorry I don't have dimensions to give you. Neck went out again
image.jpg

I don't think there are "Chrysler" poverty caps as the lineup in '65 all came with full size wheel covers. Dodge and Plymouth had a poverty cap option I believe.

I think there were some, haven't followed Chryslers closely but I believe they could be had although they are rather uncommon. IIRC they had the Chrysler 'C' emblem on them.

I don't think there are "Chrysler" poverty caps as the lineup in '65 all came with full size wheel covers. Dodge and Plymouth had a poverty cap option I believe.

I think there were some, haven't followed Chryslers closely but I believe they could be had although they are rather uncommon. IIRC they had the Chrysler 'C' emblem on them.

I can't help with the size, but they were only available (standard equipment) on the Newport as seen on the Newport feature sheet.

65_Newport_0003.jpg

And on the model comparison sheet

65_Chrylser_Features_Specs_0019.jpg

s-l300.jpg
I know these are for 66 Chryslers. I've got a set. And I've seen them on 66 Newports.

yes i've had the newport one's on a set of home made 15x8's on a 67 300 rag i sold . use 14'' steel rim centers in the 15x8 bands .

DCP01134.JPG

Sorry I gotta keep the set for now. Haven't seen another single cap since!

Back