Project Thread : 1967 Chrysler 300

That't it! My closest neighbor is an 1/4 mile away lol. 1/2 mile driveway can suck at time but it keeps me sane too. I've been dealing with a water leak, under some asphalt, in a building, with lots and lots of huge tree roots. The joy of country living has stalled progress, sort of.

Next up:

Electronic ignition conversion
Gas tank cleaning
Brake and front suspension inspection

No more almost walking home...

Oh wait, that's a little too far into the story lol.

If you have thought of me and it ended with "why haven't you gotten back to me" or "get off your behind ad update the project thread" I have an updated excuse.

A really, really good one. You can actually see evidence in the video above.

I am....sigh...painting the house. And staining the well house And the wood shed. And then the shop.

Actually, I put about two gallons on the wood shed and Chandra said "this sucks, let's go to the beach" and I said..."yeah!"

Agate Beach Humbolt CA.jpg

If you have thought of me and it ended with "why haven't you gotten back to me" or "get off your behind ad update the project thread" I have an updated excuse.

A really, really good one. You can actually see evidence in the video above.

I am....sigh...painting the house. And staining the well house And the wood shed. And then the shop.

Actually, I put about two gallons on the wood shed and Chandra said "this sucks, let's go to the beach" and I said..."yeah!"

I figured it had to be something like that to have kept you away from all of this stimulating conversation. . .

Back