Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Polara
upload_2017-3-1_20-21-18.png

upload_2017-3-1_20-21-45.png

Abit far away for me.

Lots of /6 C-bodies up here. I had a /6 65 Fury wagon and the 3.23 SG in my New Yorker came from a 66 /6 Polara.

Growing up my buddy's family had a 65 /6 Polara and there used to be a 66 /6 Sport Fury local to me. It was doubly odd as it had buckets and console but with a block off plate (Shifter delete?) and column shift.

Kevin

I don't think their is a heater either. Where is the heater box? the hose coming from the water pump looks like a closed loop going nowhere.
00b0b_bINzQt8uWQh_600x450.jpg

In the above picture the heater core tubes are hidden hood torsion bars but in the photo below you can see the heater core tubes sticking out of the firewall.
Probably a bad core so it was close looped. I've done that in the past.

upload_2017-3-1_20-21-45-png.117531

If your goal in life is to drag race a loaded bus, this is the car for you. Zero to 60 will be measured in minutes.

If I wanted to drag race I wouldn't frankly buy any C body at all no matter what engine is in it.. I would put slicks on the front of my dodge omni and have at it. lol

Definitely different but I fail to see how this car would be any fun to drive. A big car needs a big engine so you can stomp that gas pedal and get that big 18" MFkr flying down the highway. However, that is only my personal opinion.

Nice car, wonder if the passenger door can be opened from inside, non-functioning doors are a pain.

Nice car, if it wasn't so far I would have scooped it up. I don't care what my nosey neighbors would say, about too many cars in the yard.

Definitely different but I fail to see how this car would be any fun to drive. A big car needs a big engine so you can stomp that gas pedal and get that big 18" MFkr flying down the highway. However, that is only my personal opinion.

I can see your point. Is there anyone on this forum with experience in driving a similar beast as this with a /6? I had a later 1960's Chevy BelAir with a straight six and a three speed manual on the column. It was no speed demon but I don't remember it being a dog either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back