Rebelle 300

REBELLE 300

Reaction score
God day members

i am a 52 years old male from Quebec, Canada , i am a chef and a musician married for 24 years and father of 3 great kids. I just transition from the motorcycle world ( Harley roadking 2003 ) to a beautiful 1966 Chrysler 300 440 tnt . I purchase the car last week it's in pretty good condition but was sitting for a long time , was able to drive from the seller to my home 2 hour drive but couple of problems are showing up , first no more brakes , open master it was empty must have a leak, also have leak at the transmission gasket , still very exited about the journey a head dont know much about car mecanic but some about motorcycle so think i will lear quick i am very happy to have found this web site and looking foward to talking whit you guys. my plan whit this car is to make it safe and fun to drive and fix the body and re-paint it and also do what ever will need to be done to make the mecanic run at its best

300 1966.png

Welcome aboard and what a beautiful 300, I hope you have the best of luck and you get it just the way you want it!

My parents had one was I was about 5 or 6. Was a convertable, same color combo. I just loved that car. You did good!

My parents had one was I was about 5 or 6. Was a convertable, same color combo. I just loved that car. You did good!
i am happy whit my purchase but the body stating some rust under the paint and the vinyl top and to be honest I am not the biggest fan of the color . so will get it back to bare metal fix the body and paint it black here is a picture of what I am going for (whit out the mags )

IMG_4924.jpg

Very nice '66 300! Looks like it is all-original and in excellent survivor condition. I would think twice about repainting it, but then I'm really keen on originality. Welcome to the FCBO asylum. . .
Thanks Ripinator I have been reading a lot of replies you have made to member on here you really seem to be a bit of a Yoda on here whit some great information will keep on reading you thanks already for the info

Thanks Ripinator I have been reading a lot of replies you have made to member on here you really seem to be a bit of a Yoda on here whit some great information will keep on reading you thanks already for the info

Thanks for those kind words. I have been diddling with my '66 300 convertible for several years now, so I may be able to answer some of your questions, as you make the journey with your car. If you can stand reading a lengthy thread on my adventures, check here: The SAGA Begins - '66 300 Convertible

Back