Some work today on "BIG GIRL"

Awesome, thanks! I was getting different numbers between 4 and 4.5 BS. wanted to be sure before I purchased rims.

What are you planing to put these on Joe? I had to cut back the inner fender lip a 1/2 or so to fit the tires under it. I'm pretty sure the Ramcharger wheels only came with a 4" BS, so be careful what wheels you buy and make sure they are 15x8, not 15x7 like the cop wheels.

What are you planing to put these on Joe? I had to cut back the inner fender lip a 1/2 or so to fit the tires under it. I'm pretty sure the Ramcharger wheels only came with a 4" BS, so be careful what wheels you buy and make sure they are 15x8, not 15x7 like the cop wheels.

Want them for my 66 Sport Fury. Looking at steel wheels from wheel vintiques at 15X8 with 4" back spacing. I've been looking for steel wheels for a long time. Used ones just don't exists out here

Want them for my 66 Sport Fury. Looking at steel wheels from wheel vintiques at 15X8 with 4" back spacing. I've been looking for steel wheels for a long time. Used ones just don't exists out here

Post some pics when you get them on. Like to see it.

Back