Stripped a parts car 67 NYer Fstp. Anyone need parts ?

greasemonkeyman

Reaction score
I got in a 67 NYer 2 dr fastop a few days ago and have been stripping down parts, seeing what is usable and discarding the rest due to space restrictions. I have most glass,most chrome,grille sections,taillights,an almost rust free drivers fender,solid lower passenger side sections(fender was dented badly but not rusted so I figured someone may need lower patch panels),power window switches and door motors,vent window regulators(manual),complete dash trim bezels,misc dash switches and interior trim pieces,torsion bars, front suspension,etc,etc,etc. No Engine or Trans. I do have a carb that looks like it's been rebuilt and never used. Looks like a Carter 4 barrel. The numbers on the base read 987 9636SA . Did an internet search and it comes up as a Mopar carb.It's got electric choke too. Just let me know if you guys are looking for something,maybe I can help. Still going thru a ton of parts !

The one that runs across the front edge? I'm pretty sure it's in good shape with one small ding on it but I'll check it in the morning if your interested.

how about the chrome strip on the front of the hood?

Here's a couple of pics of the front hood strip.I tried to capture the small ding in it as best as possible.You can see a quarter next to it to get an idea of it's size.Not sure how to ship it though because it's 63" long with that slight V shape making it about 4" wide without bending it.Any ideas on shipping it? Looking for $10 for the part.Let me know?

101_2308.jpg101_2309.jpg

101_2308.jpg

101_2309.jpg

were the sill plates the same as 68 300? If they are in good shape I been looking for them!

Hows the interior chrome? Hows the Dutchman panel. Its right behind the back window before the trunklid.

Most of the interior chrome is pretty good,like the trim around the back window and front window.I can try to sort it out and get some pics if there's something in particular you need.The panel behind the window,rear ventilation panel on the 67's ? If that's the one your talking about I'm pretty sure it's rust free.There was a little rot around the corners of the rear window but I think from the seams inward was clean.Let me know if your interested and I can get some pics for you.

were the sill plates the same as 68 300? If they are in good shape I been looking for them!

I'm not sure if they are the same but I would think they are,as long as you have a 2 dr fastop model. They appear to be in decent shape but not perfect.I'll try posting some pics for you tomorrow because it looks like we're about to get a downpour here any minute now.

Some right side (passenger) front fender panels,if someone's looking to patch their lower fender sections. I have two panels,one for the lower rear section of the fender ( between the wheel and the door ) and one for the lower front section ( between the wheel and the front bumper). Both are clean,straight and rust-free panels cut about an inch above the body line.020.jpg021.jpg022.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

Yes please take pics of complete interior chrome trim. A pillars, top of windshield, inside long pieces that run from A pillars back to sail panels, and the rear window interior moldings. My car doesn't have the flow through ventilation in the dutch man panel. I would be interested in the package tray if its in good shape. Mine is cardboard and falling apart. Jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com you can send pics via email, or post here. Thanks Jason

Most of the interior chrome is pretty good,like the trim around the back window and front window.I can try to sort it out and get some pics if there's something in particular you need.The panel behind the window,rear ventilation panel on the 67's ? If that's the one your talking about I'm pretty sure it's rust free.There was a little rot around the corners of the rear window but I think from the seams inward was clean.Let me know if your interested and I can get some pics for you.

Yes please take pics of complete interior chrome trim. A pillars, top of windshield, inside long pieces that run from A pillars back to sail panels, and the rear window interior moldings. My car doesn't have the flow through ventilation in the dutch man panel. I would be interested in the package tray if its in good shape. Mine is cardboard and falling apart. Jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com you can send pics via email, or post here. Thanks Jason

Yeah the 68 panels didn't have the flow thru system like the 67's did across the back window.The back tray seems to be decaying a bit. Once I sort thru the chrome interior window trim I'll email you the pics.I know that one of the back window chrome connectors ( the one that slides between the side and bottom piece on the drivers side was rotted but the interior piece that you see while in the car looks good.

Ok Thanks.

Yeah the 68 panels didn't have the flow thru system like the 67's did across the back window.The back tray seems to be decaying a bit. Once I sort thru the chrome interior window trim I'll email you the pics.I know that one of the back window chrome connectors ( the one that slides between the side and bottom piece on the drivers side was rotted but the interior piece that you see while in the car looks good.

This car also has a clean drivers quarter panel,so I'm going to try and save it before I have to get rid of the shell.Don't want to have issues with code enforcement here.They can be a royal pain in the *** and will nit-pick over not placing your garbage cans behind a fence.I guess we're living in Nazi Germany!

Back