Stripped a parts car 67 NYer Fstp. Anyone need parts ?

were the sill plates the same as 68 300? If they are in good shape I been looking for them!

Here's a couple of pics of the sill plates.They're not bent or twisted anywhere,just a few small dings here and there. 101_2365.jpg101_2366.jpg101_2367.jpg

101_2365.jpg

101_2366.jpg

101_2367.jpg

Here are a few parts of some of the parts I have available.There are more things like suspension pieces,sway bar and factory brackets,torsion bars 47",Trans Crossmember with new mount,Front brake drums and assembly complete,Complete steering column ( non-tilt),26" Radiator (looks to be in good condition with no leaks, Front Radiator support for 26" radiator ( This was a Big Block 440 Car w/air cond.),I've also got some brand new radiator hoses never installed on the car.

These are just a few of the parts available.Message me if you might need something or send me a PM.013.jpg016.jpg020.jpg022.jpg026.jpg027.jpg029.jpg033.jpg035.jpg039.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

039.jpg

About a week ago. A friend of mine knew about it up in the Melbourne area,so we worked out a deal.I need a few things for my car,and it was going to cost me about the same for the parts I needed so this made sense.

please post some pictures of Dutchman panel on outside below rear window most people with a fastop is looking for a good one thanks

will also buy the inside rear window trim if its not rusted thanks

I've already got someone interested in those rear window trim pieces,but if it falls thru I'll let you know.They polished out real nice too.The only piece that was bad was the connector corner on the drivers side.I'll try to get a pic of the Dutchman panel but I guess alot of people don't seem to realize a 67 is different from a 68.The 67 has the flow thru vents on the panel. I'm looking for $75 for those sail panels,plus shipping costs .They're in really nice condition,as with most trim on this car.

Hi, do you still have the rebuilt carb that you mentioned in your original post? If you do, would you please post a picture or 2 & price?

I'm sorry if I missed it, quickly skimmed through the thread but didn't see that it was sold. Thank you.

I will wait and see on the trim pcs I didn't know the Dutchman panel was different in 67 than 68 so I want need it either but still want those nice sail panels just tell me how to send the money and what address thanks

Hi, do you still have the rebuilt carb that you mentioned in your original post? If you do, would you please post a picture or 2 & price?

I'm sorry if I missed it, quickly skimmed through the thread but didn't see that it was sold. Thank you.

Here's a pic of the carb.It appears to be rebuilt and never used.I looked up the numbers on the front base and it comes up as a Mopar application 625 cfm.023.jpg024.jpg025.jpg026.jpg028.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

028.jpg

Back