Suspension Kits

Wellknowngundam

Reaction score
I am looking at a couple of suspension kits online as the bushings in the Fury have about had it.
I would like to know some opinions and experiences from others who have ordered from the kits available.

I am looking at a couple of suspension kits online as the bushings in the Fury have about had it.
I would like to know some opinions and experiences from others who have ordered from the kits available.

Moog kits are usually good quality, so are OEM Mopar.

There is a write up by the PST vendor on their kits here in the forum but for the life of me I cant find it. He told us though that the suspension pieces are done to OEM specs and told us how too. Worth checking out, plus you get a ten percent discount for mentioning you bought it through here. Click on their ad there on the right and check.

I redid all my suspension with a PST kit. Seemed to have everything and fit well. Of course I haven't had it on the road yet

i used commandos parts list and used P-S-T as the supplier. there are write ups here in the forum. took the upper and lower arms to a local shop to get them vatted, ball joints and bushes put in, then did the labor myself.

if i had to do it all again i would find poly front sway bar bushings. other than that, its good OEM ride. if you want better than OEM there are tubular arms and stuff you can get now.

glad to see you still have that car thats a goodun.

try not to die -

- saylor

Getting ready for same work, did a spread sheet comparing prices and such will share, PM your email

I used the PST kit with FCBO discount, thank you, and did it myself.

I used a kit on my X 71 about sixteen years ago. It loosened up after about 20000 miles to where it felt worn out. Not sure if it was P S T or another brand.

This time I went with all Moog parts.

Back