Tab style hanger bracket

darth_linux

Reaction score
I’m looking at TTI exhaust and I’m wondering if what I have on my car qualifies as a tab style hanger bracket. It’s the double rubber hangers with integrated clamp.

50F24172-B248-4483-AFC0-A3982B1A6852.jpeg

That is what i had on my car. (66 300)It is not what they refer to as a "tab style hager bracket" You need to look at the rear shock mount crossover structure. I did not have tabs there and did not require the special bracket.
You can see the tabs on their pic. If you have no tabs you drill 2 holes for each of the rear hanger brackets. They fit nicely into the shock mount crossover.
I may be able to share pics later today if you need them. If you have the Tab style, the standard right side hanger will not fit hangers\ will not
tab.JPG

That is what i had on my car. (66 300)It is not what they refer to as a "tab style hager bracket" You need to look at the rear shock mount crossover structure. I did not have tabs there and did not require the special bracket.
You can see the tabs on their pic. If you have no tabs you drill 2 holes for each of the rear hanger brackets. They fit nicely into the shock mount crossover.
I may be able to share pics later today if you need them. If you have the Tab style, the standard right side hanger will not fit hangers\ will not View attachment 595503
Thanks for the reply. I saw the photo on the TTI catalog but I couldn't really tell what I was looking at, hence the question.
My Rt Side hanger. No tabsView attachment 595580
OK, thanks for the photo, that helps a lot. I don't have anything on my shock mount crossover piece because my hanger is mounted to what is the backrest portion of the back seat.

Does that mean that I can use the supplied mounting hardware TTI gives you without requesting anything special?

thanks again.

Back