Templates for the 65/66 C body inner fender splash guards?

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Hi there.
Does anyone have a template for the c body inner fender splash guards?

I have most of what I need but missing one area on Where to cut and punch holes for the clips.

1407280903661.jpg

I'm broke! :D
Besides that I have the materials to make my own !

That may be true...but some folks(like me) get a certain satisfaction fabbing up what we can when we can. Like, "where you get those splash guards?...I made them...Who painted your car, I did"...money isn't always the object...although I don't care to just throw it away if I can help it...my 2¢

I understand that, but the fact remains there aren't a lot of vendors producing parts for our cars and I think it is a good idea to support those that do when possible. Maybe, this will lead to more restoration parts being available. There are no Ames or PY (I own a '64 GTO) equivalents in the C Body world.

That may be true...but some folks(like me) get a certain satisfaction fabbing up what we can when we can. Like, "where you get those splash guards?...I made them...Who painted your car, I did"...money isn't always the object...although I don't care to just throw it away if I can help it...my 2¢

Thanks Blackbird, I agree with your comment.

In fact I do agree with Rexus's comment about supporting the vendors as well but after having spent almost $4,700 this past winter has put me behind the 8 ball & I have to find ways to do this without spending more $$$

So if anyone has a photo that can help me I would appreciate it greatly.

Back