Thinking about buying a '70 Fury...

That's OK. Is your '71 a 2-door? If so, I'd be interested.

i guess mister ed is talking bout my car and my lack of info to him. as for body work the too small spots in the rear quarters is it . i have the original bench seat still . he failed to let you all know he spoke with me and seemed to be lookin for a barrett jackson car for 3800 .this car still wears it's original paint everything but the 400 and bucket seats and my sister no longer owns the car i do still lol.

Well, after all that he sold out from under me. He says he sold it to his sister... whatever. I had told him I was coming Sunday to look at it, he said fine. I'm glad I called before leaving. You would think he would let me know, being fully aware I was going to drive 300 miles. :angry2:
sold it out from under you i never recall saying i would hold this car for you. sorry i dont wait for every guy who claims they are coming to look at anything for sale been there done that **** wait around all day no one show's thanks but no thanks!

Wow, dude! Why the hostility? That was, what, 5 months ago? At least you don't hold a grudge, lol!

FYI, I'm not looking for a BJ car at all, but when I'm going to take the time and effort (not to mention gas money) to drive 300 miles each way, I like to ask questions and get as much info as I can beforehand. I don't think that's unreasonable.

I understand about no shows, but doesn't anyone's word mean anything anymore? I was ready to come down with cash and a trailer. I knew you weren't holding the car for me, but a simple phone call would have been nice (common courtesy) to let me know it was sold. As stated, I'm glad I called before I left.

That being said, I still have the cash and trailer.

no hostility. just have'nt been on this sight in months an i get on here an come across this trash talking me and my car. sorry i was'nt more courtious to you. but it's all good hope you have luck finding one mine probly needed to much work anyway. thanks and have a good day.

I found pictures of the one I was talking about. 2 door sedan, palsy roof/interior, 383, power bulge hood & hide away head light car :icon_mrgreen:

Would love to some day save it but its to far gone/missing pieces/ant infestation.... :eusa_doh:

P6150394.jpg

P6150396.jpg

P6150397.jpg

P6150399.jpg

I found pictures of the one I was talking about. 2 door sedan, palsy roof/interior, 383, power bulge hood & hide away head light car :icon_mrgreen:

Would love to some day save it but its to far gone/missing pieces/ant infestation.... :eusa_doh:
how's the front seat?

Do you have any pictures of the interior? That hood is cool.

A front seat from a car that has been out in the elements like that would never be any use to anyone.

All 1970 Fury hoods look like that yet people think they are something special

All 1970 Fury hoods look like that yet people think they are something special

I'm going to guess what most people like are the turn signal indicators and the 383/440 emblems. Many of the hoods didn't have these options and were just the plain bulges, and likely not as impressive to most.

Back